- “Susanne’s skill is in blending serious issues with humour.”Oliver PhommavanhBest selling author
- “Parents are saying thanks for the workshop – the kids were inspired. You created a great atmosphere for writing!”Paul MacdonaldDirector of The Children’s Bookshop
- “Gervay writes from the heart, using her searing personal experiences as the basis for her novels.”Bettina ArndtSydney Morning Herald
- “Susanne is one of Australia’s most respected authors, writing about issues affecting women and children.”Wendy SheafferSunday Telegraph
- "Your stories … are so real that they have the power to change readers"Professor Dr Belle Alderman AM
- “Gervay gets better with every book.”Kate ColleyOwner of Bloomin’ Books
- May 18, 2017
- May 17, 2017
- May 3, 2017
“It’s just NO to bullying. NO excuse. NO reason. NO way!
Good kids get bullied. Good kids bully. Good friends get scared. Good kids pass by.
Good people can do bad things.
Bullying is secret business hidden from parents, family, schools, others.
I AM JACK helps change all that!
My fantastic son JACK, who’s a kid just like you was bullied.
Well, it is quite a story … but it has a good ending.”