Another day at The Hughenden:-
– a gathering of authors including Moya Simons, Vashi Farrer, Mary Small, Patricia Bernard to celebrate Felicity Pulman’s final 2 books in her historical romances Janna Mysteries www.felicitypulman.com.au
– a meeting with Stephan Wellink the Executive Producer who is working on a feature film of my JACK books.
– lunch with Mara Williams in transit from a Feminist Conference in Adelaide stopping at The Hughenden before she heads home, the daughter of US author and friend Suzanne Morgan Williams email@example.com
– in it’s early stages, I read Suzanne’s manuscript of her moving expose of soldiers coming home to rural USA in the award winning Bull Rider – Margaret K. McElderry Books
– dinner with my favourite psychic Susan Taylor who does readings at The Hughenden and is here for some media www.susantaylor.com.au/
– enjoying the music of pianist Tom Marr on the baby grand over dinner
– the famous Hughenden passionfruit souflee left everyone speechless!!!